NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C. and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We are looking for a “needle in the haystack” account director to join our London office. The ideal candidate will be a skilled project manager with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with strategic, creative, and technical leads to ensure the successful completion of complex projects on deadline.
Honed intuition sets great account directors apart by demonstrating a level of EQ alongside their technical knowledge and project management skills. They embody a team-centric ethos of always going the extra mile to support a colleague or client.
Our directors get their hands dirty working directly on deliverables of all shapes and sizes. The right account director will complete strategy-oriented tasks themselves and simultaneously lead with precision and ease across teams when additional skills are required. This role maintains important client relationships, ensures the highest quality of deliverables, and brings flexibility and dedication to their work every day.
You must have a substantive understanding of how to successfully manage a technical project with complex data/content inputs, as well as a multifaceted research collateral project with extensive design deliverables. An eagle eye for process and proofing, the best candidate will be a wizard with words, grammar, timelines, and client communications.
This position reports to the London Managing Director.
- Experience at the crossroads of digital communications, user experience design, and creative services (website development and management, graphic design, video, animation, photography, branding, marketing, event production, etc.)
- Proven experience managing digital media campaigns and/or websites
- Effectively communicate with clients on digital and creative services strategies and capabilities
- Experience managing and growing a diverse roster of high-profile clients, accounts and project-based work
- Effectively manage internal processes and advance projects from start to finish
- Develop and manage budgets and hours, project scopes, performance reports, and timelines for multiple project deliverables
- Gather and analyze data to develop and present well-informed metrics reports, for both internal and external purposes
- 5+ years of client-facing experience working at the crossroads of communications, design, and creative services. Must include previous account management experience
- Mastery of the English language (written and spoken)
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK or EU
- Based in London ideally, open to candidates in Europe able to keep GMT hours and in the future travel to London if needed
- A sense of humor and a love of tacos, pandas and the occasional dog
- Familiarity with public policy and ability to “get smart” quick on various issues
- An understanding of E-Commerce
- Experience with project management programs like Monday.com and Asana
Oh, and thanks for reading this all the way through. To be clear, we’re not interested in hearing from recruiters, recruiters who claim not to be “recruiters,” headhunters, or staffing companies.
To apply, please send your resume and a few paragraphs explaining why you have what it takes to email@example.com. Please include a link to a website, writing sample or other online profile you’re particularly proud of. Also, please include “UK AD Panda” in your subject line.