NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C., and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We are looking to spot a “nessie” of a project manager, rarely seen but lives up to the hype, to join our office in Alexandria, Virginia. It will be second nature for the ideal candidate to anticipate client needs, read between the lines, and develop strong working relationships across the agency. Professional and efficient, the right candidate will be a self-starter that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously across a varied account portfolio.
You must be a skilled project manager with the ability to work with strategic, creative, and technical leads to ensure the successful completion of complex projects on deadline. Honed intuition sets great PMs apart by demonstrating a level of EQ alongside their technical knowledge and project management skills. They embody a team-centric ethos of always going the extra mile to support a colleague or client.
Our PMs get their hands dirty working directly on deliverables of all shapes and sizes. The right candidate will balance knowing how to lead or support strategy-oriented tasks and work with precision and ease across teams. This role maintains and supports important client relationships, ensures the highest quality of deliverables, and brings flexibility and dedication to their work every day.
You must have a real world experience successfully managing projects with complex data/content inputs, as well as multifaceted projects with extensive design deliverables. An eagle eye for process and proofing, the best candidate will be a wizard with words, grammar, timelines, and client communications.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President.
- Experience at the crossroads of digital communications, user experience design, and creative services (website development and management, graphic design, video, animation, photography, branding, marketing, event production, etc.)
- Proven experience managing digital media campaigns and/or websites.
- Effectively communicate with clients on digital and creative services strategies and capabilities.
- Effectively manage internal processes and advance projects from start to finish.
- Manage budgets and hours, project scopes, performance reports, and timelines for multiple project deliverables.
- Gather and analyze data to develop and present well-informed metrics reports, for both internal and external purposes.
- 3-5 years of client-facing experience working at the crossroads of communications, design, and creative services. Must include previous account management experience.
- Mastery of the English language (written and spoken).
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Based in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area ideally, but will consider highly qualified candidates located in other area of the U.S. able to maintain EST hours.
- A sense of humor and a love of tacos, pandas and the occasional dog.
- Familiarity with public policy and ability to “get smart” quick on various issues.
- Experience with project management programs like Monday.com and Asana.
Oh, and thanks for reading this all the way through. To be clear, we’re not interested in hearing from recruiters, recruiters who claim not to be “recruiters,” headhunters, or staffing companies.
To apply, please send your resume and a few paragraphs explaining why you have what it takes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to a website, writing sample or other online profile you’re particularly proud of. Also, please include “US PM Panda” in your subject line.