NJI is a wildly creative and strategically disciplined agency with offices in London, Washington, D.C., and Singapore. We work seamlessly across teams and time zones to align and deliver for our clients.
We seek a trustworthy chameleon to join our Alexandria, Virginia office as an experienced and versatile senior multimedia/video producer. The right candidate will be ready to tackle a broad range of fast-paced deliverables across a global field. Professional and efficient, the right candidate will be a self-starter that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously across a varied account portfolio.
You’ll need a creative mind and a comprehensive, broad showreel that highlights a capability for unique storytelling, motion graphics, and refined editing. You must have real world experience successfully managing and delivering immersive content to different media, such as television, web, virtual events and social media is a must.
Our producers get their hands dirty working directly across NJI’s dedicated global team of editors, designers, art directors, and strategists to bring a high level of artistry and technicality to NJI’s production and delivery of video/motion based content. The right candidate will be a rubix cube problem-solver who can harmonize speed, style and scale to produce media-defining assets at a steady pace.
- Software Proficiency and Experience – Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop) on both PC/MAC is a must. Experience with Final Cut and other video suites also preferred.
- Technical Knowledge – You will have a comprehensive knowledge of working with content from live, multi-camera, in-studio and off-site video productions as well as the different codecs, compressions and export settings required for optimal output.
- A Keen Eye for Color and Detail – You must be naturally precise, and you must take genuine, personal pride in being meticulous about your craft. An ability to showcase high calibre colored footage and precision cuts will be expected.
- A Sense of Motion – Experience in animation and motion graphics executed across a range of deliverables such as social media macros, and video titles. Character animation and typography examples are a bonus.
- Production Experience – You can contribute advanced knowledge to different stages of the production process; from location scouting, audio, lighting and filming to final edits and video exports.
- Cross-platform Applications – In addition to your producing background, we are especially looking for individuals with experience in 360 Video, VR, Projection Mapping, Motion Design, and any relevant previous experience with 3D modeling and motion design – Blender 3D, Maya, Cinema 4D, Houdini or similar.
- Communication – Our operational style emphasizes flexibility and encourages autonomy. As a result, uncommonly good common sense, and exceptional communication skills are absolutely indispensable for every team member.
- Time Management – We know that nothing is ever ‘done’. The proven ability to manage your time sensibly and proportionately with project priorities is critical.
- Hidden Talents – We’re always on the look-out for those whose skills bridge the disciplines. Whether it be IT/networking experience, or augmented reality, we’re always looking for ways to push our work and processes into new territories.
- Knowledge Sharer – This role will be joining a growing team of enthusiastic video and motion graphic professionals – to fit this team you will need to be willing to invest time mentoring and growing the capabilities of others in the team.
- 5+ years of experience working at the crossroads of communications, design, and creative services.
- Mastery of the English language (written and spoken).
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Based in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- A sense of humor and a love of tacos, pandas and the occasional dog.
Oh, and thanks for reading this all the way through. To be clear, we’re not interested in hearing from recruiters, recruiters who claim not to be “recruiters,” headhunters, or staffing companies.
To apply, please send your resume and a few paragraphs explaining why you have what it takes to email@example.com. Please include a link to a showreel of your work, or other online profile you’re particularly proud of. Also, please include the word “Producer Panda” in your subject line