Sr. Project Manager, Accounts and Digital Communications Strategy
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the administration of key client relationships, maintenance of accounts, and overall management of projects. Portfolio of work will have a strong focus on public policy and digital media content and marketing. The Sr. Project Manager works in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment and serves as an integral link between the Strategy, Web Development and Creative Services divisions. The position reports to the Head of Strategy & Client Services.
- Support the Head of Strategy & Client Services in the management and growth of a diverse roster of high-profile global clients, accounts, and project-based work
- Will help lead and grow the agency’s public policy and digital media practice – with an emphasis on marketing campaign development and execution, audience analysis, and web content strategy.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for select clients, partners, and vendors and provide a premium level of customer service and responsiveness to all
- Effectively manage internal processes and advance projects from start to finish, while coordinating with team members and providing continuous reports
- Smartly develop strategic plans, conceptual ideas, and tactical recommendations for select clients
- Effectively communicate – verbal and written – with clients on digital and creative services strategies, as well as all other client-oriented projects and tasks
- Grow and nurture long-term client relationships with a solutions-oriented approach
- Gather and analyze data to develop and present well-informed metrics reports, for both internal and external purposes
- Assist in the development of workable budgets, project scopes, performance reports, and timelines for multiple project deliverables
- Remain on the cutting edge of industry developments and assist in effectively integrating those developments into the business and client work
- 4-5 years of client-facing experience working at the crossroads of digital communications, public policy, design, and creative services.
- Proven experience managing digital media campaigns and/or websites
- Must be able to work across a number of projects and teams to respond to ever-changing client needs and deadlines
- A proven track record of developing strategic plans to benefit the client
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to think creatively and contribute to a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven, willingness to take ownership of projects and your role within the agency
- Superior communications and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Eagerness to help contribute to the agency’s own marketing and business development initiatives
For Bonus Points:
- Strong leadership skills and an eagerness to advance professionally
- Experience with project management programs like Teamwork, Asana and Basecamp
- Agency experience with a portfolio of projects on which you have worked
- Familiarity with current affairs and ability to “get smart” quick on various issues
- A sense of humor and a love of tacos, pandas and the occasional dog
Oh, and thanks for reading this all the way through. To be clear, we’re not interested in hearing from recruiters, recruiters who claim not to be “recruiters,” headhunters, or staffing companies.
We can’t wait to hear from you! To apply for the position, please send us a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, include the word “Panda” in your subject line.