NJI Media, a digital agency, seeks a Interactive Project Manager to work in its Alexandria, VA [Old Town] office.
Candidates must have a solid understanding of website design, development and online communications strategy. The candidate hired for this position will be responsible for maintaining relationships with a series of high profile clients, managing projects from proposal to launch, providing general support and strategizing about new projects.
We are looking for someone with advanced organizational skills, an outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, excellent time management skills, and the ability to think creatively in a team environment.
We want someone who can think outside the normal realm of project management and react quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs.
– Serving as the main point of contact for our clients’ interactive needs
– Leading the design, development, and deployment of websites in a fast-paced, creative environment
– Scoping, estimating, and scheduling project deliverables
– Assisting with conceptualizing new websites and interactive features
– Assisting with wire-framing preliminary layouts for new projects
– Leading the QA process to ensure that all products and services are delivered to a high standard
– Providing advice to clients about online communications and social network strategy
– Experience with project management for technology- or design-focused projects
– Experience conceptualizing websites
– Must be an effective time, resource, and technology manager
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Must be able to work as an effective team player to respond to ever-changing client needs
– Experience with, or knowledge of, open-source CMS solutions (WordPress & Drupal are a plus)
– Ability to create sitemaps, wireframes and evaluate use-case scenarios
– Capacity to write proposals, creative briefs, technical explanations and strategy memos
– Ability to evaluate potential new web-based technologies that would be beneficial to our clients
– Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) time-sensitive solutions to colleagues and clients
For extra bonus points:
– A sense of humor
– Love of cheeseburgers
– Experience with Photoshop and/or other Adobe CS software
– Examples of projects that you have worked on
Please send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter written like you’re a real person. Copy/pasting a cover letter that makes you sound like you wear a suit seven days a week won’t get you in the door. We want to hear who you are, really. No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Who is NJI Media?:
NJI Media is an interactive agency that focuses on providing digital communications services to high profile non-profit groups, political organizations, trade associations, and corporations. We are located in an awesome converted 150-year-old grain warehouse one block away from the Potomac river on King Street.